sábado, setembro 20, 2014

Lisbon Maker Faire - 19th/20th/21st of November 2014





At last in Lisbon! Once in a lifetime oportunity (Codebits is a different thing altogether) to see what the Portuguese Makers are making...

To get the ball rolling I bought a few tidbits (eg, Raspberry Pi B+ with a 10% discount) at the inMotion website:


Robosavy (my own Robot it's already underway; I just need time and a few more parts):


And then a Tron-like bike ride:


And then a very interesting presentation regarding the theme of 3D Printing by the Portuguese Company BeeVeryCreative (Artur Lourenço speaking on the next photo...he teamed up with BeeVeryCreative in order to pool resources, because they were both developing the same product):







Dream Red (also known as the bubbly car...Those of you who were there know what I'm talking about...lol):




BTT-Adaptated-bike (good idea for my own bike):




Coffee making nachine (must-have!):


And the cherry on top of the cake (I must have one these wonderful EV3),,,


I still prefer Codebits. This one seemed too industrialezed for my taste...

Sem comentários: