quarta-feira, dezembro 16, 2015

Best Rock Tracks and Albums 2015


After listening to literally hundreds of albums, 2015 turned out to be better than 2014.

Without further ado, here's my list of tracks and albums.


Best Tracks:


Back On My Trail by Revolution Saints

I Don't Wanna Say I'm Sorry by Eclipse

Diamonds 7th Heaven

Stand On Your Feet by Eclipse

The One by Praying Mantis

Turn Back Time by Revolution Saints

You're The Best Thing About Me by FM

Best Of Me by Blood Red Saints

Inside Me by A Life Divided

Raintown by Issa

She's On Fire 7th Heaven

I Believe by Khymera

Long Time Coming by Issa

Young And Bulletproof by 7th Heaven

Right Where I Belong by A Life Divided

Bleed in the Rain by Find Me

Everything by The Poodles

Heartbeat by Issa

Land of Golden Dreams by Khymera

Ghost Inside My Heart by Issa

My Apology by A Life Divided

Believe by A Life Divided

Burn The Apocalypse DJ

Lay Me Down by A Life Divided

Take Me With You by 7th Heaven

Did You Feel Any Love by Find Me

Only You by Issa

Never Look Away by Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall

Right Now by Michael Kiske, Amanda Somerville


Best Albums:


Dark Angel by Find Me

Armageddonize by Eclipse

Speedway by Blood Red Saints

Crossfire by Issa

The Grand Design by Khymera

Next by 7th Heaven

Human by A Life [Divided]

The Apocalypse DJ by Smash Into Pieces

Revolution Saints by Revolution Saints

State of Rock by C.O.P (Grand Illusion)

Revolution by Art Nation


Sem comentários: